Our internationally themed tasting has now been rescheduled and will feature the following well-travelled whiskies…
- Paul John Brilliance. Born of barley from the foothills of the Himalayas, and matured in Goa, this has evolved to become a fruity – and brilliant – spirit.
- Glen Els Ember. The first German whisky we’ve had at a tasting. Aged in a wide variety of casks in the Harz Mountains, this promises sweet, spicy smoke.
- Nomad Outland. Master distiller Richard Patterson teamed up with Spanish sherry experts Gonzales Byass to make this fascinating bi-lingual blend, which spent most of its life in Scotland before enjoying a holiday basking in PX sherry butts.
- Nikka Miyagikyo 15 Year Old. We love our Japanese whiskies, and Nikka in particular. A sophisticated balance of sweetness and smoke. We found this extraordinary!
- Mackmyra Preludium:06 – Fresh Swedish Smoke. We’ve enjoyed previous bottles from this Swedish distillery. Fresh fruit, with a cool smokey breeze.
- Adnams Triple Grain 2. And last, but not least, we bring you back home with an English dram, made from East Anglian barley, wheat, and oats, this yields dark chocolate aromas with hints of orange peel.
Please note that we’re now using Eventbrite to manage our bookings, but in order to keep costs down we’re still (only) taking cash payments on the night – this tasting will cost £20 per person.