With such an incredible range of delicious and subtle blends available, we would be mad to ignore them. A blended whisky can deliver the best of all worlds, and provide a balance of flavours that is more difficult to achieve with a single malt.
We proudly present the following…
- Black Bottle. A modern re-imagining of the original 1879 Islay blend.
- Teeling Small Batch Whiskey / The Spirit of Dublin. A highly-rated blend of Irish whiskey from mostly first-fill bourbon casks, finished in rum casks.
- Ichiro Malt & Grain. A stunning fusion of Japanese and international whiskies.
- Dewar 18 Year Old / Double Aged. A different approach to a blend: marry the malts, then leave them to settle down and grow together, by re-vatting them for a second maturation.
- Johnnie Walker Green Label. The gold award-winning blend. Sadly now discontinued … but we’ve found a bottle!
- Chivas Royal Salute 21yo. A very special long-aged blend. Originally created for the Queen in 1953, but she’s not on our mailing list, so it’s ours to enjoy.