As the dark nights of winter approach, we wander into the woods in search of richer spirits.
These delicious drams have all been matured in sherry casks for a richer, fruitier finish. We look forward to enjoying their warmth and spice, and we hope that you can join us…
- Glendronach Revival 15yr old. This beautiful and naturally dark dram is a perfect balance of fruit and smoke.
- Mortlach 16yr old. A rare – and now discontinued – bottling from the Flora and Fauna range. Michael Jackson said it “dances on the tongue… with a smooth, dry, smoky finish”.
- Dailuaine 16yr old. Complementing the Mortlach, this bottle is also from the Flora and Fauna range, and shares some of the Mortlach’s smoke – whilst adding orange and toffee notes.
- Glenfarclas 15yr old. Fruitier than a fruit cake … but with a long, dry, smokey finish.
- Glenrothes Sherry Cask Reserve. A brand new range for 2014, this “no age statement” whisky was matured entirely in first-fill sherry casks, and packs an astonishingly fruity punch.
- Laphroaig Signatory 1998. Bottled earlier this year after spending 15 years in a refill sherry butt, this limited edition whisky balances the traditional Laphroaig smoke with fresh fruit.
Bookings are now open – sign up, online now.