As summer finally draws to a close, celebrate by building a fire, and enjoying the heat, the lick of the flames, and the curl of the smoke. Gather around for the Arbeg vertical…
- 10yr old. The entry-level malt is Ardbeg’s first non chill-filtered whisky. Discover the citrus nestled amongst the peat.
- Uigeadail. The marriage of bourbon barrel and sherry butt – not to mention the cask strength of the spirit – brings sweetness to the smoke. Named after the loch from which all Ardbeg water flows.
- Corryvreckan. Its namesake, the Gulf of Corryvreckan, yields unusual and intense whirlpools. We hope you’ll be swept up in this malt’s spicy waves (derived from French oak casks) and brought round by its medicinal notes.
- Auriverdes. This limited edition was released in honour of Ardbeg Day 2014 on 31st May. Distillery manager Mickey Heads is “confident its creamy vanilla sweetness will tame its dark mocha coffee side“.
- Supernova 2014. The peatiest Ardbeg ever – and cask strength to boot. Celebrating Ardbeg’s cosmic experiment to put their whisky into orbit! Lie back and gaze up at the stars … but remember that it’s wrong to wish on space hardware…
Bookings have now closed, as this tasting is now over-subscribed. We have emailed everyone who signed up to let them know whether they have a place, or whether they’re on our waiting list.