Do you believe you could tell the difference between a single malt and a blend?
“Elementary!”, you say.
But what if the tasting was blind?
You are cordially invited to our first tasting of 2012, at 7:30pm on Wednesday 8th February at the Lord Nelson public house.
Six outstanding whiskies have been carefully selected, including two award-winning blends and an award-winning 18yr old single malt.
Together, they will test your powers of perception.
Bring your deductive powers, but leave any preconceptions at the door.
Enjoy a fine selection of whisky from around the world, whilst trying to unlock our little mystery.
Reserve your place now
Cost: £15 on the night.
No violins, no opium, no pipes. Bring your doctor.
- Sainsbury’s Dun Leire Single Malt 8 Year Old Irish Whiskey, Taste the Difference / 40%
- Springbank 18yo / Black Box / 46%
- Suntory Hibiki 17yo Whisky / 43%
- JW Gold Label 18yo / 40%
- Ballantine’s Finest / 40%
- Bruichladdich 18yo / 2nd Edition / 46%